- Attested Photostat Copies of your 10th / intermediate Marksheet
- Attested Photostat Copies of your 10 + 2 Marksheet
- Attested Photostat Copies of your Graduation Marksheets
- Recent 10 Colour Passport size photographs
- Proof of Residence (Adhar Card, Ration Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport)
- Copy of Passport (if available)
- Medical Form
YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO DEPOSIT YOUR ORGINAL CERTIFIACTES FOR VERIFICATION AND THESE WILL BE RETURN TO YOU AS SOON AS WE RECCIEVE THE SAME FROM THE UNIVERSITY
ELIGIBILTY: As mentioned in the course Page
For FEE Deposit:
Our Banker: Punjab National Bank
Account Name: Vidya Jyoti Educational Society
Account No.: 3250000108204632
Branch: Sector 37-D, Chandigarh
Demand Draft / Cheque (payable at Par accepted only) to be in the name of: "Vidya Jyoti Educational Society"
Payable at "Chandigarh"
FOR EDUCATIONAL LOAN ASSISTANCE:
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT :
Ms. Rajni - 09876163055, Ms. Deepinder - 09855463055
CALL AT: 0172-4613055, 4653055, FAX: 0172-5003055 EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
HCMI - Working Details:
Admission Office Chandigarh
Monday to Saturday
Monday to Friday
10A.M. to 6 P.M.
9 A.M. to 4 P.M.
The Institute has transportation for students from Kharar, Mohali, Chandigarh, Zirakpur and Derabassi.
The charges are Chandigarh & Zirakpur Rs. 7200/- and from Derabassi 1800/- per semester.
All the charges are paid at the start of the semester.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Refund Policy:
· 100% of the amount paid - in case you fail in the previous/eligible class exam (10+2/ Graduation) and before joining/start of class/batch.
· 50% of the semester fee in case you want to leave within 7 days after joining start of class/batch.
· No refund- After 7 days from joining / start of class/ batch, Fee paid is not Refundable /Transferable.
· For Compartment students Joining the course: No Fee Refund at any stage in case you fail in the previous/eligible class exam (10+2/ Graduation)
2. Cancellation of Admission: We reserve the right to cancel the admission of candidate under any of the following circumstances:
· If the fees is not deposited by the stipulated date.
· If the candidate does not join the particular program by the stipulated date even though the Fee has been deposited.
· If the candidate fails to furnish the proof of the stipulated minimum qualifications or submits wrong information.
· If the candidate is found medically not fit to join the course.
Fee paid will not be Refundable/Transferable in above case.
3. Seat Allocation is on First Come First Serve Basis in Regular & DE Programs.
4. Management reserves its right to alter or modify the structure of any of the programs to attain the objective of excellence.
5. In case you wish to leave the course or not want to join the course, please inform in with in at least 7 days before the start of the course.
6. It is mandatory and important that you should join on the date given and also attend the induction programme along with your parents.
7. In case of result awaited admission: If the candidates get compartment his admission will stand on provisional basis until he clears his qualifying/eligible exams.
In case candidates fail to clear the qualifying exams at later stage no refund/compensation is given.
8. In case of late admission and leaving the course then no fee is refundable/transferable
9. ALL DISPUTES ARE SUBJECT TO ARBITIATION ACT & UNDER CHANDIGARH JURIDISICTION